Jordan Somers is currently in his second year of Visual Media at Seattle Central College. He specializes in photojournalism and documentary work, with a particular emphasis on social movements happening throughout the city. His 2020 documentary, Hope is Not Cancelled, was an official selection at the Local Sightings Film Festival, and won an award for best editing at the Oregon Documentary Film Festival. Jordan is an avid traveler when granted the opportunity, and has a keen interest in psychology and existential philosophy.
George Floyd protests Vol. 6- Day 8Jordan Somers
More from FeaturesMore posts in Features »
- Go play Go at Seattle Go Center
- What is it like to be a Muslim convert in Asia’s most Catholic country?
- Put your money where your mouth is: Seattle Culinary Academy is back in businessJuan Miguel Jocom | The Seattle CollegianPut your money where your mouth is: Seattle Culinary Academy is back in business
- How are indoor gyms changing rock climbing?
- Why do we smoke? A brief listing of reasons from around the world