The Seattle Collegian is having an Open House on Friday, October 8th at 3 pm. Book your calendar and come join us. WE ARE HIRING STAFF WRITERS!
What to expect in the Open House?
- You’ll get to meet the editorial board members and learn about our roles
- You’ll get to learn about the publishing process, including article types and the scope of content we produce
- You’ll learn about expectations regarding new staff writers
- You’ll have an opportunity to introduce yourself, the topics you’re interested in, causes you care about, and pitch your ideas about what you want to write
How to attend?
- Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/98095398973?pwd=VDlDQWVSSmY5Z0x6cWpRSkUrTnNMZz09
Meeting ID: 980 9539 8973 Passcode: 822311
- Check out our FAQ page to learn about how we roll and come to the meeting with any questions you may have
Can’t make it to the Open House?
- You can join our staff writers’ weekly meetings instead, which happen every Tuesday from 4 – 5 pm.
- To request the Zoom weekly meeting link, email Astro, the Editor-in-chief, at email@example.com
We’re looking forward to meeting you at the Open House event on Friday, October 8th at 3 pm. Share this with your friends and bring them with you!
Download the Open House flyer below.